Read. Sip. Take Notes. ENJOY! The perfect bundle box for parents who are entering the potty training journey with their little ones! Not only do you get our NFLM founder's hit book, "Potty Training Mommy & Daddy: A Guide For Introducing Infant Potty Training As Early As 6 Months Old," but you also get an EXCLUSIVE Mila Eve Essentials product that will give you the boost of positivity that you need to endure!
This Bundle Box includes:
- "Potty Training Mommy & Daddy: A Guide For Introducing Infant Potty Training As Early As 6 Months Old," by Monique Samuels. Hardcover.
- Positivity Essential Oil Blend by Mila Eve Essentials. Encourage a positive and uplifting mood by diffusing this amazing blend for aromatherapy or dilute and apply to your wrists, back of your neck, and/or forehead when you need a boost. This 100% Pure Therapeutic essential oil blend consists of Citrus sinensis (Orange), Litsea cubeba (Maychang), Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang), Citrus bergamia (Bergamot) and Vetiveria zizanoides (Vetiver). Size 5ml bottle.
- NFLM Signature 11oz Ceramic Mug (Choose from 6 colors)
- NFLM Ballpoint pen to take notes as you read your book (Note taking section at the back of the book)
- NFLM Signature Cell Phone popper
- NFLM Signature Tote (Choose from 4 colors) Size 8"x5.5"x12"
More about our Not For Lazy Moms "APPROVED" Companies featured in this bundle:
Mila Eve Essentials products are designed with your mind, body and soul in mind. We eliminate harsh ingredients and replace them with essential oils and other natural elements that provide a variety of wonderful benefits. These benefits enhance physical and spiritual wellness, amplify positive, emotional well-being and will redefine your health routine. Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place. Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Use caution and always consult a health professional if you have a medical condition, taking medications, pregnant or nursing. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. For more information on essentials oils, details and usage please visit www.milaeveessentials.com
Potty Training Book "Potty Training Mommy & Daddy: A Guide For Introducing Infant Potty Training As Early As 6 Months Old," by Monique Samuels.
Welcome to parenthood! You’ve already experienced sleepless nights, diaper blowouts, and the high cost of having a child. But one of the most challenging and frustrating moments every Mommy and Daddy will face is when they ask themselves the question: “How and when do I potty train this little human?”
The answer isn’t complicated, and Not For Lazy Moms creator and Real Housewife of Potomac Monique Samuels breaks it down into 10 easy-to-understand steps that can be accomplished by real moms and dads with busy lives.
Potty training doesn’t have to be a nightmare. Parents often ask why some children catch on earlier than others. They wonder, “What am I doing wrong?” The answer is that most children spend the first two years of their lives being told that it’s okay to mess themselves. After much time has passed, we then tell them, “Oh no! Don’t pee and poo on yourself. Do it on the potty! Where would you get such an idea that messing yourself is okay?” We create this terrible habit and then expect them to – all of a sudden – turn it off like a light switch when we feel they’re getting too big for diapers.
This step-by-step guide focuses on tips and tricks for Mommy and Daddy to start potty training at a very early age by introducing the potty as soon as your baby can sit up on their own and is eating solid foods! Sounds crazy? But it works. It’s also applicable to children who have started walking, and tells you what approach to take when you start your potty training journey with a toddler versus a baby. Often times, we are the roadblock between the diaper and the potty.